Self supporting packaging
The palletless packaging process starts with an automatic top plastic sheet applicator, which lays the base film on the load: a non-extensible plastic sheet with extreme puncture resistance. The load is then conveyed to the hooding machine for hood application.
Next phase for the load is the pallet rotator, which applies a rated pressure to the load, to make it compact and then it turns it of 180° for the next hooding phase.
Depending on the requested line productivity, the load can go back to the previous hooding station or can move forward to a new hooding station for a second hood application; second hood will grants complete load coverage, 6 sided water-proof, dust, UV protection, and a tight secure self-standing unit. The palletless load is now ready to be lifted and stored in side or outside.
Palletless packaging line is a flexible solution that can be used also to pack palletized loads in random production.
Six sides water-proof
The palletless packaging systems offers several competitive advantages:
- Self supporting units
- No pallet handing/costs
- Reduced transport cost, granted by a lighter and compact load
- Secure load, no bags breakage or losses during transport
- Water/weather-proof for out-storing or open transport
- Recyclable packaging material
- Max load dimensions (mm): 1350 L x 1150 W x 2200 H
- Capacity: up to 120 pallet/hr (depending on load size)